Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- 1 bed
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- 1 single
Ski-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
Located in the city center, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Tignes is within the vicinity of Tignes Ski Resort, Espace Killy Ski Resort, and Val-d'Isere Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Le Fornet Ski Resort and Mount Pourri.
Ski into Hotel Diva, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a sauna.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a fitness center and a sauna. Hotel Diva helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Diva is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1550
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 144
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
Les Cimes - This buffet restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Le Chaudron - This theme restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 (varies based on length of stay)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.