Book your room at Hotel Riviera - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
4-star hotel with pools, private beach, full-service spa
This Portoroz hotel is located in the city center, set on a private beach within a short distance of Portoroz Beach, Piran Harbour, and Tartinijev Trg. Local attractions also include Golf Club Adriatic.
Spend the day catching some rays at Hotel Riviera - LifeClass Hotels & Spa's private beach, relaxing by one of the hotel's 2 indoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Riviera - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Renovations & Closures
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Hotel Riviera - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, enjoy a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa and cool off in one of the 2 indoor swimming pools.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Hotel Riviera - LifeClass Hotels & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 10 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per week ), Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Hotel Riviera - LifeClass Hotels & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. 2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy.
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.