Availability: Quality Hotel Old Adelaide
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star family-friendly motel in North Adelaide with a full-service spa
This family-friendly motel is located in the entertainment district, close to Adelaide Aquatic Centre, Carclew Youth Arts Center, and Brougham Gardens. Also nearby are North Adelaide Golf Course and St Peter's Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Quality Hotel Old Adelaide features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Plasma televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, MP3 docking stations, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Hotel Old Adelaide Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Quality Hotel Old Adelaide features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The motel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 1614 square feet (150 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly motel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Quality Hotel Old Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1614
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Plasma TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium TV channels
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Snooty Fox Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the motel's full-service spa, Suite Spa Treatments. Services include deep-tissue massages, massages, body wraps, and body scrubs.
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Quality Hotel Old Adelaide Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 22.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: AUD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the motel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Four, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd lists the official STAR Rating as: Rating under review. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.