Availability: Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Abuja
Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Loft, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Abuja with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Nigerian National Mosque, National Assembly, and Abuja Stadium. Area attractions also include Aso Rock.
At Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Abuja, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a shopping center shuttle and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Abuja Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Abuja provides a fitness center and a children's pool. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This Edwardian hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Abuja is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Coffee shop or café
- Children's pool
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free long-term parking
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2009
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- First-run movies
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate living room
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Separate bedroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Abuja Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: NGN 5000 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EcoRooms® and EcoSuites™- APPROVED, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.