Book your room at Al Maha Arjaan By Rotana
Classic Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Classic Studio, Twin BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Abu Dhabi with 2 restaurants
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Capital Garden, The Corniche, and Zayed City Market. Also nearby are Khalifa Center and Abu Dhabi Mall.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Al Maha Arjaan By Rotana features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to LCD televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include washers/dryers. Bathrooms come with showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Al Maha Arjaan By Rotana
At your hotel
Al Maha Arjaan By Rotana features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 21
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 288
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate living room
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
City Cafe - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Aquarius - This poolside bistro serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Al Maha Arjaan By Rotana
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AED 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 80 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 80 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 130 per vehicle (one way)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Deposit: AED 500 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AED 500 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.