Customized for your search:

Bloomington Hotel Guide - 3 star Hilton Worldwide Hotels in Bloomington, Indiana

Bloomington Hotels
Bloomington

Top Trending Hotels for You in Bloomington

Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington - Bloomington Hotels
Rating: 3.0 Stars

Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington

245 North College Avenue, Bloomington - Map
 
 
"Quick work trip"
I arrived late into Bloomington and the staff at the front desk was great. There was a woman being trained by a man and upfront they disclosed she was training which set my expectations of how quickly check in was going to go. To my surprise she was very quick and new 95% of her information. The other 5% the gentleman had to jump in. They gave my key and I was upstairs in a very quaint, clean and cozy room.
A Traveller
Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington hotel conveniently located in vibrant downtown Bloomington Indiana just off the …More
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington - Bloomington Hotels
Rating: 3.0 Stars

Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington

1399 South Liberty Dr., Bloomington - Map
 
 
"Excellent Accomodations"
Derrick greeted us late in the evening with a smile and helped us get settled in. Aaron was an amazing chef: he served one of the best breakfasts that is included with hotel stays. Dana was very helpful with her recommendation for kid activities in Bloomington--the WonderLab was a great experience! Room was clean as was the overall hotel. Highly recommend this place--we came here after a highly positive experience at the Indianapolis, Homewood Suite.
A Traveller
The Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington IN hotel in Indiana is located conveniently off of SR 37 and IN 45 on the west side …More

Search from 2 Hilton Worldwide Bloomington Hotels - 3 Stars

>


    More hotels (and more deals!) in more places

    More hotels (and more deals!) in more places

    Make the right decision with help from over 7,500,000 reviews from actual guests

    Pocket Guide: Bloomington 3 stars Hilton Worldwide Hotels

    Search for hotels in Bloomington on Expedia.ca" />. You can easily find your hotels in Bloomington using one of the methods below:

    • View our selection of featured hotels in Bloomington
    • Use the map to find hotels in the Bloomington neighborhood you prefer
    • Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Bloomington, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Bloomington
    • Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Bloomington - while they last

    CollapseExpand

    Destinations near Bloomington

    Customers Rate Expedia
    Powered by feefo
    91% recommended
    4.5
    From 29,939 Reviews